Saturday 1 September 2012

Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry review


Pushing the Limits
By Katie McGarry

They say be a good girl, get good grades, be popular. They know nothing about me.

I can’t remember the night that changed my life. The night I went from popular girl to loner freak. And my family are determined to keep it that way.
They said therapy was supposed to help.
They didn’t expect Noah.
Noah is the dangerous boy my parents warned me about. But he’s the only one who’ll listen. The only one who’ll help me find the truth.
I know every kiss, every promise, every touch is forbidden.
But what if finding your destiny means breaking all the rules?

Jessica's review
Pushing the Limits is a story about two kids, who have more in common then they think. Both seeing the new school therapist, Echo is trying to figure out what happened the night everything in her life changed and Noah is ordered to be there by the system.
To make extra money to restore her dead brother’s car, Echo takes up the therapists offer to pay her to tutor Noah. Little did she know that she would get so much more than money, working with Noah, they both discover so much about themselves and each other then they ever thought.
This Pushing the Limits sucked me in from the first chapter and kept me reading until the end. I loved how every chapter is narrated by either one of the main characters, Echo or Noah and watching the relationship that formed between Echo and Noah.
Definitely a must read.
5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment